Jet water pumps vary in design:
– Depending on water intake (suction position): the upper or lower;
– In power from 180 to 320 Tues
– Production material: aluminum, impact-resistant plastic, or use two together material;
– Current-carrying conductor along the length of 6 m, 10 m, 15m and 16m, 25m, 40m.;
– Depending on the adjustment of domestic pump, maximum flow without the pressure ranges from 1 to 1.5 m3 per hour.
The principle of the shallow well jet pumps:
The principle of operation of the pump is based on the use of the variable current, transformed by an elastic shock absorber in the mechanical vibrations of the armature and piston. The piston, vibrating, creating a hydraulic shock in a glass. At the same time inlet valve closes and the water is displaced into the discharge bore pump.
The pumps are equipped with rope from nylon (optional), which is used for mounting and fixing the jet pump. Cable, since he is from nylon, does not conduct electricity, thus protecting the rights in case of breakdown of insulation from the danger of electric shock. The use of wire rope is not recommended, as the cable frays lug casing.
To ensure the operational parameters of domestic brook vibratory pump (eg) is recommended to complete pump hoses with an internal diameter of not less than 18-21mm (3/4 inches). Using a hose smaller cross-section leads to an overload of the pump and loss of productivity.
The pump is simple in design: it is not burdened by any rotating elements, no motor, it does not require any major maintenance (eg, lubricants), or serious repair.
The pump is easy: just having a weight of 4.1 kilograms, it can move in any container (even in a plastic bag) wherever you go and apply to any vessel, whether it be water body (river or lake), a well (well) or even an ordinary barrel and it can be hung on a rope from nylon.
Related Video: Operation of a sewage pump station